Thursday, July 16, 2009

crazy july

July had been so busy!

With.....



sliding
(Ashlee loves it, and it is great that Caitlin is so willing to do down with her)
(and Caitlin has even braved the big twirly slides by herself now, completely fearless- but only when it comes to slides)



Chris is 28!
(he was such a good sport in having his birthday celebrated over many days)


10 year class reunion
(it was really a great time)


And we just enjoyed a visit from my sister, Annie, (recently back from Africa) for a week. We just took her back to the airport this afternoon. Thanks for coming, Annie! We had a great time with you!
(it was really fun even though I don't have any pictures to prove it)
These are just a few of our many adventures this month so far. I wish I could say that I would be staying home for a while now, but it is off to girls camp for church on Monday for 5 days. Maybe then I can have some at home time..........we shall see.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

thanks for the reunion photo! I was sorry to have missed it. glad you had so much fun!

Lisa Strupp said...

Hey, Beth! I saw your blog listed on Michelle's. It has been forever since I've seen or talked to you guys! You're family is absolutely beautifull!