Friday, August 28, 2009

homesick for NY

(the luscious greens of Forest Hills)

I have found myself feeling a little homesick for New York this week. We moved away 1 year ago, and while we have "unpacked" our bags here (thanks pres. turner) we still miss it and feel that a piece of our hearts will always be there and with the people we left. Our time spent in NY was something we will never forget and will always hold dear. Our friends their made the time unforgettable and absolutely wonderful. We are all spread across the country now, but will always have a special bond.
You know who you are, we love you all and miss you.

4 comments:

ajmah said...

We miss you guys too! We've all scattered.. very sad. YOu need to come visit soon!

Minna Dyer said...

We were thinking of you guys when we all got together. We miss you too!
Great photo of us all!

Taffy and Tony said...

I loved the "unpack your bags" talk by Pres. Turner, too. That concept made my experience in Laramie! So glad I decided to follow that counsel. Sorry you're missing NY. We need to get together sometime--I might have a couple Mondays off from practice soon.

Marliese said...

ahhh, now I'm gonna cry! I love this picture. Life is still good, we make new friends, but it will never be the same. Can't we just be neighbors again? ...I don't feel like cooking Sunday dinner today? What are you making? Those were the days.