Tuesday, May 25, 2010

a few from our week

It seems we haven't been doing anything too exciting lately, but here are a few pictures of what has been going on.

Graduation was Friday night. We are officially on summer break now! (and yesterday Chris was already feeling bored).

I know we need to iron his robe- so embarrassing that I let him attend graduation with the fold lines still in it this year...............and last year. All faculty are required to attend graduation each year; it is a nice time for him to say goodbye to his students. The picture doesn't show the fact that his hood is actually pink and purple :)

Ashlee feel asleep on the couch beside Chris on Sunday. That never happens, but Sundays are so hard and she gets so tired. Curses to 1 o'clock church.


The girls love this game. And until recently, Ashlee was always the rider and Caitlin the pusher. Now they can both enjoy the excitement.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I didn't iron Steve's robe for Graduation either. I'll have to look at the pictures to see if you can tell. In fact, I need to blog about that night. It was an adventure!

Brooks Family said...

I can tell its pink!