Friday, July 9, 2010

Our Wee Scotish Lass.....

IS 4 TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe that is has been 4 whole years since she was born in Theatre 2 in Queen Mum's Hospital (really Queen Mother's- but no one said it like that).

We had a fun filled day for our girl who has now joined "the fours" (from her mouth "I will always be obedient now because fours are always obedient")

She picked pancakes with blueberries for breakfast and then opened her presents.

She wanted a "seat-belt" so badly, and got 3! So lucky.

I made her a new quilt for her bed.

We went on a bike ride, played with a friend, went out to lunch- such a treat for us, and played at a park that has a shallow pool.

(Ashlee is a hoot in this picture)

And, of course, cake and ice cream! Our traditional up-up-up cake. What a day!

We love our Caitlin doll.


Just a reminder that she is 4 now.

4 comments:

JMG said...

Happy Birthday Caitlin! I remember meeting her for the first time when you guys got back in the states! Email me sometime--I have lots to tell you---jmmarkum@yahoo.com

Taffy and Tony said...

How exciting! Looks like a great birthday--and 4 is really a fun age!

Jen said...

Wow! What a cutie! :)

Marliese said...

Holy Cow, Beth! When I saw her new bed quilt I didn't realize YOU made it. Good for you, it's beautiful--wow. You have been busy.

Caitlin is as darling as ever. I love her personality!