Monday, September 6, 2010

An Over-nighter

My Mom was in Logan Utah last week, so we went up friday night thru saturday evening to see her and my Grandma and Grandpa Garrett.

Happy early Birthday to Grandma!

My Mom made this cute purse! I love how Grandma and Caitlin are looking at each other.

The girls loving their Grandma Berta.


The girls with Grandpa Garrett, and the 5th straight picture that Ashlee is not looking at the camera :)


We didn't take any pictures until the last 10 minutes, but we did have a great time. Here were some highlights:

  • Chris and I got to go to the Logan Temple!
  • garage sales with experts (my Mom, Aunt, and Grandma)
  • $5 golf clubs from a garage sale (they are old, but Chris doesn't mind)
  • Ashlee throwing her new shoe in the river (not a highlight, but very humorous)
  • new dress-ups!!!
  • a little shopping with my Mom
  • a driving range
  • spending time with family!
  • a little hike
  • jamba juice

We were glad we were able to make the trip, it is always good to see my Grandparents.

No comments: