Monday, June 6, 2011

Funnies

Our girls, as all kids, say the funniest/cutest things that make us laugh; and I managed to jot a few of the down.

When Ashlee blows her nose she says, "It looks like an elephant!"

The girls were eating breakfast and I asked them if their bellies had been starving. Caitlin said, "My stomach was grow-ling, 2 times."

They watched the movie "March of the Penguins" the other day. A few days later Ashlee told me "when I was a baby I was on March of Penguins."

Ashlee DOES NOT like to be in trouble, it makes her really sad. She wants everybody to be happy again, so right away she asks, "Mom/Dad, are you mad or nice?" Then its impossible to be anything by nice.

Caitlin learned how to draw rainbows a few months ago, and likes to say what all the colors are. "Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violin."

If we do anything that Ashlee likes doing then afterwards she says, "that was a great time!"

Today has been so windy (surprise, surprise). But during dinner a storm was coming in and the wind increased, so much so that I had Chris turn on the TV incase there was a tornado warning :) Caitlin said, "Dad, what is the temperature outside?" He said, "68." She said, "Whoa, that is sooooooo windy."

2 comments:

Anna Winn and Family said...

hahaha I love Ashlee. My favorite was, "that was a great time".

Reed & Melinda Family said...

I love when they say funny things!