Friday, November 11, 2011

Number 1 Reason

I just got this picture from my sister- the number 1 reason for our Arizona trip:
My Mom and sisters and I (and Cody) went to Time Out For Women together.
We had a great time.  The presenters were fantastic and it was a nice "time out".  Although I was feeling terrible Friday night when Caitlin was throwing up at the theater with Chris and then was picked up by friends who watched her until Chris finished his show, and Ashlee was crying with my Dad who was watching her.  I felt like I was abandoning them.  But then I decided that they would be fine, and it was okay for me to take some time for myself once in a while.  And they were fine :)

1 comment:

Ellis Family said...

Beth you look so cute prego! What a fun trip! Lucky Ash getting some time with cousin and grandma & grandma. I love her dress ups!