Monday, February 27, 2012

36 weeks

I am 36 weeks today!  Only about 3 weeks to go, depending on when my Dr. schedules the c-section.  We have almost everything ready for this baby now.  I just need to get out all the clothes and get them washed and put away.
Here I am in my 36 week glory this morning.
 Here's a slightly different, and less flattering angle.  However, I am sure this picture is a more accurate account of what I really look like at this point.
Hooray for pregnancy, but bigger hooray for seeing the end in sight!!!!  I do feel pretty good overall.  I have some minor discomforts, aches and pains but nothing to bad.  I did pry my wedding ring off this past week because I didn't want it to get stuck later on.  It was still loose where it was sitting, but I could barely get it over my knuckle so I guess I may have slight swelling.

4 comments:

Eric & Aimei Phillips said...

You look awesome, beth!!!If you need anything, let me know!!! Meals, for sure!

Jen said...

You look so great! You are tiny for 36 weeks! ...or maybe I was just huge. haha So happy you are feeling faily well! Let me know if you need anything!

Jen said...

o geez that should be FAIRLY well ...idk what faily even means :)

Anna Winn and Family said...

You look great Beth! I can't believe you are at the end.