Thursday, May 31, 2012

Kindergarten Program

The Westridge Kindergarten program was yesterday afternoon.  Caitlin was sooooo excited for it.  She wanted her hair curled and everything.
All 4 classes have been practicing for a few weeks, and they did great!  They all looked so nice dressed up for the program.
I love this picture of Caitlin's class.  This was before the program started and they were all being so goofy and Caitlin was looking at me to take a picture.  I captured the class (or rather Jenn captured them) as their normal, fun, crazy selves.  I loved going and helping in the class every Monday all year.
 Our beautiful Kindergartner nearly done with Kindergarten! We can hardly believe it.
They sang many songs and I recorded a few of them.
The whole program was a big secret, but we have kazoos at home so one day Caitlin may have let it slip that they were performing a kazoo song.  We were still surprised!

They sang fun songs to their moms and dads.

And finished with the classic "First Grade, First Grade"
My mom taught Kindergarten for years and they did this song for the end of the year program the year she retired.


They all did a fabulous job.  Caitlin told me afterwards that she sang quietly because she was shy, I guess she gets that from me NOT from Chris.  After the program we went to the classroom for Mrs. Johnson to pass out awards.  Caitlin got an attendance award for missing less than 5 days of school (she only missed 1day and 1 hour).  And she got the fun dip award for always coming to school ready to learn and with a fun loving attitude.
We are so proud of you Caitlin!

No comments: