Thursday, July 19, 2012

Twins

As mentioned in the previous post, Annie and I had a twin day in college when we went to Big Bear.
I found a picture!  Twin day 2001.
We wore all the exact same clothes, same hair, same earrings, same everything and discovered that the majority of the people who were in Centennial Singers with us could NOT tell us apart and relied on clothes and hair to tell us apart.
Here are some pictures where we dressed alike.  Can you tell us apart?
Not dressed alike, but I think our faces look alot alike in this pic.
I think this is the hardest one.


Our brother, David, said he thinks we are looking more alike as we get older.  I think he might be right.

Caitlin is good at telling us apart.  Ashlee is ok, but is easily confused.  At our reunion her favorite game was to have us say the exact same thing at the same time.  She just likes that our voices sound similar.

I think we look alot alike, but we looked the most alike as babies and young girls.  I don't know who is who in pictures unless I remember what we were wearing.

4 comments:

Taffy and Tony said...

I can tell you apart in every pic except the Yellowstone one. Let me know if I'm right. I'll go top to bottom: Annie on left, Beth right; same in 2nd and 3rd pictures, and Beth on left, Annie on right in the last one. I don't know why everyone has so much trouble!

JMG said...

I agree Taffy. . .obviously you can tell they are twins. . .but I find it very easy to tell them apart!

Eric & Aimei Phillips said...

I TOTALLY can tell you guys apart...Beth is on the right on the first three...the fourth is a little too small...Im going to say left and the last is left...am I right?

Chris and Beth Will said...

Everyone is right! And in the Yellowstone picture I am on the left and Annie on the right.