Friday, September 21, 2012

Grandma Berta visits

We were lucky enough to have a visit from Grandma Berta this week for a couple of days.  
We mostly just did our regular things, but they were all more fun because she was here!
We also went to the mall, had a tea party with real English scones, and worked on some sewing things.

My friend Erica came over with her 2 girls one afternoon also. We grew up together in Laramie, then they moved down by my parents a couple of years ago, and just moved up by us this summer.  So it was nice for my Mom to get to see them up here.  Molly and Brylen were sitting on my Mom's lap and Molly started holding Brylen's hand, it was very cute.

 Reading a book before bed.  Caitlin was pretty tired I think.
We didn't take many pictures, but we sure had a fun time!!

No comments: