Monday, November 12, 2012

A 2nd girls weekend- of sorts

Chris was scheduled to adjudicate (judge for ACTF) 2 shows in Colorado over this past weekend, so he took Ashlee with him.  They stayed with Chris' parents and Ashlee got a lot of time with them and her cousin!  We were worried she would be home sick and cry; but she didn't at all, she was so good the whole time.

That left me, Caitlin, and Molly at home to have a fun weekend ourselves.
It started snowing just before Caitlin got out of school on Friday. Perfect tongue catching snow!
We went out for dinner and frozen yogurt Friday night.

Saturday we cleaned, played, went to a birthday party and played in the snow.  I can't remember the last time I went out and played in the snow with the girls, Chris usually does that, but we had lots of fun!
 It started getting windy and the snow started blowing around- see it blowing off the roofs?

This little girl was great and loved playing with her big sister.

Caitlin is so good with Molly.  She let her ride in her boat, and she even did all the rowing!  Lucky Molly.


2 comments:

Ellis Family said...

How fun to have a girls weekend. I look forward to those one day. I can definitly say I do not miss that snow. It looks so COLD!!

Marliese said...

I can't believe all that snow already! Way to play in it with Cait...I remember you doing it with us here in Des Moines, too! Fun times.