Tuesday, January 8, 2013

A New Year

I am not a new year's resolution kind of person.  I don't ever write down goals I want to accomplish.  I do, however, always have a list of things to do in my head.  I guess that is sort of my goal list, but not really.

A few things in my head right now are to slowly work through spring cleaning the house, eat healthy and keep exercising, read the Book of Mormon as a family everyday.  We managed to read the whole thing as a family in 2012 and it was great.

I also need to make our yearly photo book.  The girls have been looking through the old ones alot this past week, which reminded me start making the new one.

We also had a huge pile of papers on top of the fridge that I have been wanting to take care of, and I finally did!  The papers were things we had saved from school for both Caitlin and Ashlee.  I bought them each a tote and then condensed the pile down to only things we REALLY wanted to keep.  Now the papers will be organized under their beds and they can look at things they've done in the past whenever they want.

No comments: