Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Again

We have a little girl at our house who isn't feeling well, again.
Although, this time she is no where near as sick as she was last time.  
She is just cranky, clingy, tired, irritable, running intermittent fevers, and grouchy. 
This is how she's looked a lot of the time the past few days.
She just wants me to hold her.  Only me, not her sisters. (maybe Chris, but he is out of town so we will never know)
I'm not sure what the problem is. No runny nose, no cough, no new teeth that I can feel, no diarrhea, no rashes, I don't think its an ear infection? Maybe just a virus passing through? I hope she feels more like her regular self soon.

2 comments:

Minna Dyer said...

So sad to see a sick baby, and sad Chris isn't there to help. We really did enjoy seeing him the other night. Wish we could have seen all of you!

Anna Winn and Family said...

Even though she is super sick, she seriously is stinkin cute. I just want to kiss her and hold her. I miss Ash cuz she would always let me love her.