Monday, April 1, 2013

Our Easter

At our house this year, the girls each got an Easter basket from Chris and I, and the Easter Bunny hid some candy filled eggs outside for them to find.
I made a scavenger hunt for them to find their baskets.  It took them back and forth and up and down the stairs about 6 or 7 times before finally finding their baskets in the dryer. They loved every second of it, and even put all the eggs back to repeat the hunt later in the morning.
                                 
                                                    
                               

In their baskets they had a headband, new flip-flops, a chocolate bunny, and new skirt and shirt and a personalized plate.  (I had a personalized plate when I was little and I LOVED it).  Molly had the shirt and skirt, plate, eggs filled with M&M's (yum!) and a watering pot.

I made the skirts using this tutorial.  They wanted to try them on right away and then wore them the whole rest of the day, so I guess they liked them!

After finding their baskets they headed into the backyard to find the eggs the bunny hid.

It was a beautiful day, so we snapped a few pictures outside before going to church.
Happy Easter!

No comments: