Monday, September 2, 2013

Ready for School

We are ready and excited to go back to school!
I put together a little back to school count down for Caitlin and Ashlee. We just counted down from 6, and each day had a little school related things (like an apple to eat, or packing their school supplies in their backpacks, or eating lunch with their lunch box).
They loved it.

For the past couple of years I have packed Caitlin's lunch the majority of the time, but Chris packs it from time to time and would put in a note for her. And she loved it.
So this year I printed out a whole bunch of lunch notes from the internet (because I just won't do it otherwise). Some are jokes, some just a note, and I can write a little something on the back if I so please.
Just a little something to let them know that I do think about them while they are at school.
I wanted a special note for the first day, so I did these.
(I got the idea from somewhere online, I can't think of these things myself.)


And tomorrow starts another year of learning....

No comments: