Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Christmas Activities- Days 1, 2, 3

Day 1
We decorated for Christmas and set up and decorated our tree.

Day 2
We watched the Jesus is the Gift video. We like to remember what Christmas is really about and have the girls thinking about it all season. 
I think it worked because Ashlee would give the most lovely prayers about remembering that Christmas is Jesus' birthday.

Day 3
We wrote letters to Santa (we still enjoy this aspect of Christmas, just try not to have all our focus on it)
Caitlin's: 

Molly had some help from Caitlin on her Santa Claus drawing.

Ashlee's:

Then Caitlin and Ashlee wrote another letter later at school
 Caitlin read me her letter and I informed her that I think she is on the good list. She is a good little girl, and a great writer. She actually got a 4 in writing on her report card. I didn't think they gave anything higher than a 3.

I love Ashlee's. She didn't even ask for anything, just pointed out nice things she does.
I sure love my girls!

And this is a snowman Molly drew, well I drew the left and she did the right. But I think hers is pretty good for her little 2 year old- left handed self.

No comments: