Thursday, January 1, 2015

Birthday

New Years Eve was Annie and mine 34th birthday! I love when we get to be together for our birthday!!!
We got a late start to the morning since we had been in the ER with Molly during the night.
We opened presents during breakfast.
Chris and Caitlin and Ashlee made a scavenger hunt to find one of my presents! Chris made it really hard, so I was a bit of a poor sport about it; but lets be honest, I had been up with Molly from 12-5:30 so I was really tired.

After we had breakfast we loaded the van and got ready to go to Annie's house.
We sure had a great trip visiting G&G Bishop!!

Before we left they played Happy Birthday on the chimes. So sweet!

It was a long drive to Annie's, with a lot of bathroom stops and driving through an Arizona snow storm! But we made it!
We set the clock forward and played games and had a dance party until the "new year".
It was fun to ring in the new year with all the girls! We danced and made noise a little longer and then they went to bed!
After the girls went to bed, Annie went to a mid-singles activity and Chris and I watched football!

No comments: