Monday, March 30, 2015

Girls Weekend

Last weekend a bunch of us drove to Utah to have a bachelorette party for April before she gets married next month. We had such a fun time going out to dinner, riding around in a limo, and then staying up talking most of the night. And, I was soooo grateful for Taffy for watching my girls overnight. They thought ranch life was so much fun!

Jen, April, Hilary, me, Natalie, Jessica, and Kara. I am so excited for April, and can't wait for her wedding!!

Then, after I got home Saturday afternoon I had to get ready for the Red Tie Gala that night.
It is a fundraiser to help raise money to help locals who are receiving cancer care, and Medical Oncology had a table (did I ever mention that I work at the cancer center administering chemotherapy?)
The girls had a babysitter and I went with my good friend, Ashley, since Chris is in Idaho.
We had fun and ate great food!
Me with a couple of my co-workers, Kayla and Alisa.

No comments: