Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Arizona!

We spent last week in Arizona visiting the Bishop family. Everyone was there, except one very important person- Annie. We miss and love you Annie! Katie said I was having twin denial because when she and Ryan arrived Thursday night I said she looked different- older. I said she looked maybe more like Annie and I. She said I was in denial that Annie was gone and had to have someone look like me. Whatever, maybe I am.

We had lots of fun in the nice, but not typical, Arizona sunshine. It rained and was only in the 70-80's- which was great because we could do more outside without roasting. We love summer!
Posted by Picasa
We were excited when we arrived back home and found that it had rained here also and our plants in our yard were HUGE. Today we did some yard work and planted our sunshine flowers (sun-flowers) and tomatoes and flowers. We hope they do well also.

3 comments:

JMG said...

What a fun time! and I'm sure you're missing annie! Also, sorry to see poor Katie in a sling!

Michelle said...

ooo, it's fun to see all you bishops together. you needed a cardboard cut-out of annie or something. :)

Lizzy said...

Sounds like a very fun trip. Glad you didn't roast to bad,...Very funny my word verification is spinest...Maybe we need to go to spin more often...