Monday, June 1, 2009

cleaning is hard work

Today we cleaned the upstairs fans and windows. It was involved as we cleaned the windows inside and out, sprayed down the screens and cleaned the blinds. I had a good helper though. She knows cleaning is hard work, but she is willing to help anyway.
Later in the day it started raining. Oh well, at least the windows were clean for a few hours.

Than I did some deep cleaning downstairs, and even touched up the paint on the walls and baseboards. And Chris and I rearranged the living room a little. We're not sure that we like it, but we are going to keep it for a while anyway.

1 comment:

JMG said...

I just saw your comment--I'm sorry that it came back to you--something is screwy with the post office. . .for example my paycheck ended up back in Denver and they just decided to have it delivered by hand to our Laramie office and I went and got it--not sure about the good ole government offices!