Tuesday, June 9, 2009

SLC

We've had a busy week. Last Thursday we went to Salt Lake for the day. We have no pictures, but here's what we did.....

  • went to Costco (hooray for trips to Utah where they actually have a Costco)
  • Went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house. (it was very beautiful and fun to have our whole little family in the temple together. The girls and I went to the Draper open house earlier this year, but this was the first of the year for Chris)
  • Decided that if we ever lived in Utah we would live in Daybreak. Check it out, they have cottage looking homes that we love.
  • Chris and I did a session at the Bountiful Temple while my parents watched the girls
  • Caitlin lessened her fear of bugs while we were in the temple thanks to Grandma and nature walks
  • Finally, we went to my cousins reception that evening. We saw lots of family we hadn't seen in a while. And Chris, once again, was blown away by the amount of cousins I have; which may not be that many but is so when compared to his 4.

2 comments:

Brooks Family said...

Sounds like a good trip. Chris only has 4 cousins! My kids already have 5 cousins just on my side. I think there are atleast 20 on Blaine's side. I've never heard of the O.M. temple. Where is that one located and is that one of the new Utah temples?

Stefanie said...

You guys do have a lot of cousins. Its hard for me to keep track of who's who.