Monday, November 16, 2009

having a snack


The girls had their snack upstairs on their little table today while I cleaned. They had fun but there was a MESS afterward.
Note to self: A one year old is to little to have a snack (out of ones high chair) unsupervised with a three year old sister who has access to water.

She won't stay still for one second, so I am surprised I managed a picture of her.


The hair is not just sticking up because I failed to do it today. We have a TERRIBLE
static problem in Rock Springs generally and in our house specifically.
Dry, cold, windy weather = horrible static for fine hair

2 comments:

Dave and Julie said...

At least they sure look cute in the pictures! Just think you are creating fun memories. Darling girls and Ashlee's hair is getting much longer.

Unknown said...

Cute blog, cute family! I guess I won't be letting Weston eat on his own after our little experience the other day. He isn't as clean as Ash.