Monday, December 14, 2009

Days of Christmas 12, 13, & 14

December 12th- make Christmas cookies
We opted for Christmas brownies, and Ashlee and Caitlin helped me make them.
December 13th- deliver brownies
We delivered them to the families that Chris and I home and visit teach.

December 14th- service
Ashlee and I picked up a name on the giving tree this morning.
This evening we all went shopping for a 1 year old girl and were able to get her some clothes and toys. Then the girls helped wrap the gifts.
I tried to explain to Caitlin what we were doing, and why we were doing it, and I'm not sure she really understood; but she showed such excitement while we were picking out gifts at the store and wrapping them, that I think she felt the spirit of it.
This was a very meaningful and touching day for me.
Sweet little girl, we hope you have a merry Christmas!

No comments: