Friday, June 18, 2010

resurfaced

We have a little card table for the girls, but a very sharp ruler and other objects have resulted in a ruined table top, and a couple of ruined chairs. (we had already taken it apart, thats why the bottom is hanging down.)

But no more. The girls picked some fabric, and I refinished the table and 2 chairs for them. Hopefully the plastic protector will last longer.
Its hard to tell but the fabric has watermelon on it, very summery- though I won't be switching it out when summer end.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

That's so cute! You're such a domestic goddess! I'm so impressed!

Brooks Family said...

Well done Bethy! I don't think I would've thought to fix it. Now I'm inspired to fix more around my house. I think it turned out very nice.

Marliese said...

Nice work, very crafty. Beth, you are so good at just jumping in and tackling a project. It makes a big difference in a home.