Monday, June 14, 2010

Who's the Mom?

These girls play "mom and baby" all the time.

Then one will say "Mom", and I will say "What?", and they will say "no, you're not the mom, Ashlee (or Caitlin) is the mom." It all gets very confusing.

Yesterday Caitlin asked me what time I go to bed so that she could acurately "play" bedtime as the mom.
Here is the mom tucking the baby into bed.
I guess their little toy tubs are the perfect size for a bed for Ashlee and her Dordy (Georgy, as in Curious George).
This little girl is a riot, seriously. She is so funny. She keeps us smiling and laughing all the time.

2 comments:

Taffy and Tony said...

How cute! It gets me anxious for Mariah to just be a few months older so that she and Mylie can play like that! Fun stuff.

Minna Dyer said...

I understand that confusion you speak of. I should know better than to answer them when they are playing together.
Hannah and Jane play mom and "kid". "Kid" never has a name. It's always just "kid".