Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Courtesy of Caitlin

I finally uploaded from Caitlin's camera. It is a daunting task for me because it holds 600+ pictures. To have to sort through and delete is very time consuming, but worth it in the end :)
I gave up trying to decide if Caitlin took the picture because it is a favorite toy for a sister and all friends.
This picture, for instance, is by Caitlin's friend, Chandler. This picture is blurry, but he actually has a very good eye. His pictures were by far the best of all on the camera.

This picture is a sneak peak at our new playroom. This is when it was literally just a hole in the wall. As I type, the carpet man is here tucking and laying, and the room will be done today!!!!

I love when Caitlin tries out some of the different features of the camera. It doesn't just take pictures, it does fun edit things to.

And when she adds silly things to the pictures.


I didn't know we were a family of ducks!

1 comment:

Taffy and Tony said...

How fun! Where did you get the camera? Mylie would love something like that!