Monday, November 8, 2010

Cribless

We are a crib family no more! (well, at least for the time being)
Ashlee helped me take down her crib today to get ready for her big girl bed.
I asked her if she was a big girl and she said, "Ahh- I sink so"
Both girls, in fact, get to sleep in new beds tonight. We set up the ladder, and Caitlin was so excited to climb it to her bed.


I seems weird having no crib since it has been set up for the past 4 years. And it is a little sad knowing that they will just keep growing and growing and never be little enough for the crib again. But we are excited to be moving forward, and have more space in their room! Their room now:
I don't expect it to go as smoothly as Caitlin's transition to a big girl bed (that girl NEVER, literally NEVER, got out of her bed), but we are hoping for the best with our little spitfire.

2 comments:

Ellis Family said...

That should give you lots of extra room now. I bet Ash is so excited to sleep in that big girl bed.

Brooks Family said...

There's always an adventure or two with change. What a cute room! The girls look so excited to be in their bunk beds.