Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Accessorizing

Caitlin and Ashlee's very favorite thing to do is play dress-up. They can be found wearing dress-ups nearly every moment of everyday: Besides the shoes, this is a dress-up belt that Ashlee has on


Caitlin sporting the "Ariel" dress and Ashlee wearing her FAVORITE orange shirt.

Yesterday Caitlin did my hair, and I had to laugh when I saw Ashlee was in the picture wearing the "Mary Poppins" dress and her "goggles"

Wearing dress-ups while playing with other toys

Playing capture with dad, see Caitlin's shoes? They can't wait until they see Aunt Katie next week because she is bringing them another pair of high heal shoes. (sorry Katie, I'm sure they are excited to see you also)

Moving on to the actual point of my story; Caitlin has been dying to spend some of her allowance. Yesterday she took some money when we went to the store and she was determined to find something to buy. (She even planned to buy something for Ashlee, who does not receive allowance yet, what a nice sister) They had a hard time deciding between some jewelry and dress-up gloves, but they went with the jewelry in the end- the clip on earrings were the winning factor. The best part was they were able to pick jewelry that perfectly accessorized their princess dresses!




Even as I type Ashlee has put on her "Mary Poppin's" dress and hat.


I can't really blame them, I LOVED dress-ups when I was little also.



(the pictures weren't planned, they were just the pictures that were on my camera when I uploaded them)

3 comments:

Ruth said...

So cute...girls are fun!

Anna Winn and Family said...

so fun! all girls need high heels :)

Bates Blogger said...

I love how well your girls seem to play together! How fun for them. And I love all of their dress up clothes! I remember how fun that was.