Friday, March 11, 2011

More playing

We are already 1/3 of the way through March, and our life must be really boring because I have nothing to post about. Therefore, I will post about the girls playing......again.

They can be found wearing dress-ups nearly all of the day, everyday.
Here Ashlee is Mary Poppins and Caitlin is Jane.


I think they dumped out the dress-up barrel in a perfect straight line.
And all the animals were set up to keep me company on the computer desk.



They played puppet show and Toy Story.
And they loaded as much as they could in their stroller to buy it at the store.



And if that wasn't boring enough........here is what else we have been doing:
  • Caitlin finished her session of swimming last night. She passed all the skills except 4, which is awesome for her. She starts with her next session next week.
  • I have been administering chemotherapy at work most Wednesday afternoons, and will continue through most of March. My boss is having a family medical emergency, so she needs a little help with the chemo.
  • Chris is busy at work and with rehearsal.

Next week is spring break, hooray for a change in our routine!

2 comments:

peckette said...

Looks like fun! I wanted to invite your girls over this week, but my girls decided to get sick. So maybe next week, if you guys are here.

Anna Winn and Family said...

great. Now Alex and I can break into your house and watch real TV while you are gone. Sah-weeeeet!!!