Saturday, April 23, 2011

Backtracking a little less

Besides going to Laramie to see Chris dress like a girl, the girls and I also went to Colorado last weekend.
I stayed Thursday night and 1/2 of Friday and then took off for Laramie. Caitlin and Ashlee stayed there until Saturday when Chris' parents brought them up to Laramie. They were so lucky to get to have an overnight party by themselves with Grandma and Grandpa!

The train set was a big hit.


As were these wooden blocks.


They got new hats from Grandma, which kept their heads warmer when they insisted on playing outside in the freezing weather.


Once in Laramie we stayed at a hotel and spent alot of time at the swimming pool. The favorite game was stand on the side and jump in.

1 comment:

Marliese said...

You guys just have too much fun! I haven't checked your blog for awhile and now I am seeing all the partying you've done. I love it.