Wednesday, April 6, 2011

house building

Chris went out of town Sunday and will be gone for 2 full weeks- that's a long time!
We are trying to stay very busy so the girls don't get bored and grumpy and hard to deal with and I can remain a happy mommy.
Last night after swimming lessons I needed to make dinner and I sent them upstairs to play so they could remain distracted until dinner was ready.
They played beautifully for the entire 40minutes I was making dinner because they were making a house for Woody and Jessie (looks more like a bed)

At 1 point they did come down really stumped because they had run out of blocks to finish the last wall. I gave them a few suggestions and they went back upstairs. When I later came up to look at their masterpiece I realized why they had run out of blocks. They had to make a floor!

1 comment:

Brooks Family said...

These are the some of the nice simple things that make being a mom worth it.