Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

My 3 favorite people made this a great mother's day!

They made breakfast and decorated the downstairs with balloons and streamers.
They worked hard on a surprise present yesterday that was a complete surprise for me this morning except for Ashlee asking me, "You like Nm-a-Nm's mom? You like Nm-a-Nm's?"
It was a great present from my creative husband and girls.

Caitlin also decorated a hot pad at pre-school and wrote a book for me.
One page said "My Mom's favorite thing to do is work on the computer."
Not true, but obviously I am on the computer to much for my 4 year old, I'll work on that.

Happy Mother's Day to all of you.

3 comments:

transom said...

What cuties! And Beth, you look beautiful in that picture. Are those long, sweeping bangs a new thing? They look great.

Marliese said...

Umm, that was actually Marliese, not Tom...sorry:)

Anna Winn and Family said...

That is So sweet!! Way to be thoughtful Chris!