Monday, October 10, 2011

So far in October

we have been busy, just not busy blogging.

Chris helped me can peaches, and I was soooo happy to have his help.
And I made green tomato relish from green tomatoes in our garden.

We made salsa from our garden.  We LOVE this salsa, and we have tons in the freezer now.

I made a Halloween craft with friends.

Ashlee and I hang out together alot, and we love every second.  It has been fun having 1 on 1 time with her while Caitlin is at school.

Speaking of Caitlin, she loves everything about kindergarten, especially recess.  I get to go and help in the classroom 1 hour every monday which is a fun little peak into her life everyday. 

Lastly, and with no pictures, we enjoyed our BEAUTIFUL fall weather.  70-80 degrees daily for all of September and the first week of October; and not a single freeze, that has got to be some kind of record.

1 comment:

Marliese said...

Fun stuff! Love your witch shoe, and I am jealous of all your bottled and frozen goods! You are quite the little squirrel--working and putting food away for the winter. :)