Sunday, January 15, 2012

30 weeks

I'm technically not 30 weeks until tomorrow, but close enough I think.
Overall I still feel pretty good. 
I do feel like I've gotten huge, and I still have 10 weeks to go! 
The doctor also told me I'm a little anemic and had me start on an iron supplement.  This might explain the extreme exhaustion that I feel some days, but then again it might just be from being pregnant.
Really, I can't complain.  My pregnancies aren't that bad.  While I have gained plenty of weight (which I am not going to disclose now, maybe after my pregnancy when I have lost it again), I don't have any swelling to speak of and I do feel good.


3 comments:

Taffy and Tony said...

You look great! Glad you're feeling good too.

Anna Winn and Family said...

You look awesome Beth. I go in for my tech ultrasound next tuesday!!

Marliese said...

So cute, Beth. You wear pregnancy well. And it looks like you had a very fun holiday season, even staying in Rock Springs. Sometimes simple and cozy makes the best Christmas.