Sunday, April 8, 2012

Deprived No Longer

Today we took our girls bowling for the first time, I know we have totally deprived them!  However, Ashlee told us she already knew how to bowl because the Wii had taught her, so I guess technically we really have been bowling before.

2 excited girls

I love Ashlee's bowling stance!
After a few times Ashlee started bowling on her own without help.  It didn't work so well.
See in the picture how it looks like her ball has stopped?  Well, it probably had.  It was a miracle when it actually made it to the pins, and it stopped at different points in the lane multiple times and the guy and to come and get it.  So then she started having help again.

Caitlin did a great job all by herself.

Chris and Annie were the other bowlers, and I was the watcher.  I still have a 10lb weight restriction from the hernia repair and bowling balls are a bit to heavy.  So we will have to go again once I can actually lift the weight.

A couple of pictures after a well bowled game.

2 comments:

katie said...

that second to last picture makes annie look like she has a crazy side ponytail.

Anna Winn and Family said...

Ashlee looks so big in some of these pictures! And I loved loved your idea of the biggest, big, little sister t-shirts. I will have to steal it.