Saturday, April 14, 2012

Our sweet babe

Molly didn't get much picture time in the previous posts because she didn't really participate in any of the activities, but she has plenty of her own pictures to share.

I wrap Molly up tight in a blanket when she sleeps, but she loves to have her hands out and tries to pull them back out.  Sometimes she succeeds and then she sleeps with them up by her face.

I didn't have newborn pics taken, but I snapped a few so I could at least have a good one to hang in our room.  This is my favorite.  Grandma Will knitted her cute hat.

We all love to hold her, especially Caitlin.  She also it pretty content to lay on a blanket and look around a bit.  She has been a pretty content baby overall, mostly just crying when she is hungry.  She lets out a pretty good snort sometimes when she cries.  During the day I am feeding her every 2-3.5 hrs and every 3-4.5hrs at night.

I love, love, love when babies stretch.  I love how small their arms are in comparison to their heads.  So cute!

We have been practicing short little periods of tummy time.

We aren't going to be blessing her for a few more weeks, but we tried her dress on anyway.  My sister, Katie, made the dress and bonnet and an adorable slip that goes under it.  We love the dress, Katie!!  Thank you for making it for Molly!!!

I forgot Katie made a bonnet for the dress so I bought a white flower, but the flower will still get plenty of use with 3 girls.
We love this little girls thick neck and 3 chins!  They are great for kissing on.
And we love her sweet face.  Her eyes are dark blue, like her sisters were, and they seem to be lightening up all the time.

2 comments:

Taffy and Tony said...

What a beautiful baby!

Eric & Aimei Phillips said...

Those are awesome pics! I just thought you should know that Max saw your blog and told me that 'Ashlee and Caitlin are good persons...I mean people."