Monday, June 11, 2012

1st Laugh

This cute little girl laughed today for the first time.  Caitlin, Ashlee and I were looking at some dresses on the computer and Molly was sitting on my lap.  She seemed to be looking in the general direction of Ashlee and she just started laughing.  We all looked at her and started laughing too.  She did that 2 more times.  We hurried and called for Chris to come but she was all done by the time he got there.  It was a new sound, I'm sure she didn't know how she did it, and she hasn't done it again.  But it was so cute.

She loves to smile, especially at her Mom.

Chris caught us sleeping one day.  She was having a very hard nap day and just needed me to hold her I guess.  Her naps are still not very established.  They seem to be at least an hour each, but she is usually still tired.  We hope for one long (3hr) nap a day but it doesn't always happen.

We love this little girl!

No comments: