Friday, June 22, 2012

Caitlin's Camera

Caitlin's camera has been full for some time, but she really wants to take it to Disneyland so I took all the pictures off of it.  (as I am sure I have mentioned before it holds over 600 pics and is a bit daunting going through all the pictures so I always put it off as long as possible)

Here were some I found most interesting.

She seems to enjoy taking pictures of her feet and self portraits. 
 

 



I especially loved these!
 














She perfectly caught Ashlee having a just about to cry moment.  Ashlee was probably 2 in this picture.













This is skyping with Katie and Grandma just after Cody was born.













Pictures from her height and perspective are always interesting.
 

I love being reminded of how small Ashlee was.
 

These were from after Caitlin's birthday last year.  She posed Rapunzel and Maximus all over the house.



And now she has a completely empty camera for Disneyland!!!!




No comments: