Monday, August 6, 2012

A Bit of Our Week

Chris is on his way home after having been gone for the past 8 days.  We have done a lot of fun things during the week, but we are sure glad he is coming home!
We have seen lots of Olympics.
The girls are fans of gymnastics and Ashlee tried her hand at the vault.
 They ran through the sprinkler/ball in the back yard.  It made the slide wet, which is their favorite thing.
 They fight a fair amount, but I am thankful that most of the time they play nicely together.
 This poor baby was having a hard day (she is cutting a tooth), and would cry if she couldn't see me.  Luckily she was happy to watch the girls while they ate their lunch.  They will happily keep Molly entertained for me.
We didn't take many pictures, but we also saw a movie, went bowling, played at the park, went to a birthday party, went swimming, went to the splash park, made pizza's, went out of ice cream, and I'm sure many other things that I am forgetting.

This morning we had a cheering party that Dad is coming home today- we are just a little desperate :)

2 comments:

Reed & Melinda Family said...

I saw your bear. cool! very cute family pics:) Hope Ashley had a happy birthday

Marliese said...

Beth, I am always amazed at the quantity of fun thins you pack into your lives! And this week, even without Chris--bowling, movie, ice cream, splash park, swimming...whoa, slow down. Can my kids come live with you? Their mom is too boring. :)