Sunday, August 19, 2012

Making, Baking, and more

We were in Utah last weekend for a couple extended family parties and we got some apples from my Grandma and Aunt Shirley- they are so great to always keep me in mind!!
Monday we made applesauce and I had 2 wonderful helpers and 1 wonderful observer.  I'm sure we will make lots more applesauce before the year is done and I hope these girls keep up their great help.
 A lady in our church ward makes THE BEST bread, and she taught us how to make it.  I made some on Tuesday and it was delicious!
 You can't have a little sister without putting her in the toy baby strollers.  She was a great sport about it.
 The girls liked to carefully push her around.
Sparklers during the day = major dud.
We still have 2 boxes and one of these days the girls are sure to still be awake when the sun goes down.

1 comment:

Anna Winn and Family said...

HEY!!! I want the bread recipe! Pretty pretty please?