Friday, October 19, 2012

Pumpkin Patch Field trip

Yesterday Ashlee took a field trip for preschool to the Pumpkin Patch.
                                        
She has had croup since Tuesday night so she didn't go to school but I took her to the pumpkin patch and told her she wouldn't be able to sit by any of her class so she wouldn't share germs.
They learned about pumpkins- this one looks like a ghost.
We learned that white pumpkins are brilliant orange inside and make great pies, and green pumpkins are blue inside!

She got her own little pumpkin to take home, and the lady gave Molly a little pumpkin to.

She followed my instructions to her and didn't sit by the other kids in the class.

I got this CUTE hat last year for my birthday from Annie, but didn't wear it because my 7 month pregnant face looked to round for it.  Now I wear it and love it!
Ashlee wanted to try it on after we got home.





No comments: