Sunday, April 27, 2014

Spring Break Part 2

Sunday morning we left Annie's and drove to G&G Bishop's.
It was SUPER WINDY after church, they only managed to sit outside for a few minutes.
 Watching one of the bird feeders come crashing to the ground from the wind!

The next day was so much nicer, and calmer. We did some jump rope and double dutch.
And I must say- I've still got it! Double dutch is so fun.

During Molly's nap, the older girls and I went to watch Grandpa's choir!
He is really good at what he does, and his choir sounds so good.
We usually go and visit when he is out of school, so I haven't been able to see any of his choirs live in a really long time. It was fun! I could listen to Acapella all day.
Then we went into the auditorium to watch Company (his musical theater group). It always brings back lots of memories of Centennial Singers back when we lived in Laramie!
Caitlin and Ashlee really loved it and went back later in the week to watch again.

Molly was sick at the beginning of our trip and she was so very grumpy.
She screamed and cried when my Mom suggested she sit at this little stool/table to eat her snack, but sat there once Grandma left her alone. She would cry if she didn't see me or know where I was. One morning I heard her crying and asking my Mom "where my mamma go!?" She was fine with Grandma and Grandpa when I wasn't there, but otherwise didn't want much to do with them. She is stubborn!

We had a tea party pretty much every day. And used a different tea set every day.

For FHE we looked at Grandma's real egg collection. And we only broke 1 or 2 or 3 of them, whoops. I guess they don't have very soft hands!

Every morning they gather some books and lay in bed with Grandma to read them!
 
Grandma has so many fun things to play with from her days of teaching Kindergarten. There is never a dull moment.

Grandma gave each of the girls a little bucket and we went walking to find treasures.

No comments: