Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Spring Break Part 3

We always "mud our feet" at Grandma's house and the girls really look forward to it.

We helped pick carrots from Grandma's garden.

The day we had a tea party with the Elmer tea was a super fancy tea party. We invited Grandma's friend and we all dressed up! And we had alot to eat. We considered it high tea.

This was a big moment.....Molly actually helped Grandma with something, and I wasn't there!
They made play dough.

We went on a picnic to a park for a few hours one day.

Later in the week I went back over to Mesa to spend a day with Annie and then we picked Chris up at the airport. (He flew down for the long Easter weekend). Molly was so sad and crying when I left, but quickly stopped and then didn't cry again the whole time I was gone. She only acts up when I am there- stinker!
Plus, she is very happy with Grandma and Grandpa when I am gone.
My Mom took a few pictures while I was gone.
They had so much fun, they didn't even miss me!
Annie and I were able to have a fun day together, going on a walk, to the temple and lots of shopping. Then picking Chris up from the airport and eating at a delicious Thai Restaurant.

Either Caitlin or Ashlee got to help with every meal we had. They loved being Grandma's best helper.

Caitlin and Ashlee had been working on a play for weeks, and performed it while we were there. Molly was just along for the ride.

We dyed eggs.

Easter morning the girls went on a scavenger hunt to find their Easter baskets that are from Chris and I.
 Then they looked for eggs the Easter Bunny had hid in the backyard.

They had Stake Conference and there were some great talks about the Savior and His Atonement.
After church we ate dinner outside!!!
That evening we drove back to Annie's house to spend the night, and then got an early start in the morning driving all the way back home.
We had a great time in Arizona! We always love going to visit and we have so much fun.


No comments: