Sunday, April 19, 2015

Visiting Chris

Trish and Doug gave me a trip to see Chris and babysitters (them) for my birthday this year. So I cashed it in and headed up to see him Thursday-today.
The weather in Wyoming was awful while I was gone, so I felt fortunate that I made it to SLC and back without to much trouble.
He picked me up at the airport in Lewistown, and then had to get right back to class. So I hung out in the library reading my book.
I haven't been in a college library in years.

It was so sunny and warm, perfect weather! We walked around the campus a bit and then headed back to Colfax (where he lived for the semester) and walked around there.

The next day we drove up to Coeur d'Alene. The weather was so nice and the lake was beautiful!!
We explored a bit and ate at a Brazilian Steak house.

The next day we rented bikes and rode on a path next to the lake. It was so fun.

Back at home, in the cold and snow, the girls built a snowman.
And were treated to Ihop for breakfast!

No comments: