Thursday, February 5, 2009

Something special for you



(this has nothing to do with a cake, but this cake was special for me on my birthday)

This was on my friend Minna's blog and it is fun so I am doing it. Thanks Minna


The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
  • I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
  • What I create will be just for you.
  • It'll be done this year (anytime).
  • You have no clue what it's going to be. You just know I will have made it.
  • The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog.

The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did, win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!

4 comments:

JMG said...

I'm in!!! But I'm wondering how you cut and paste into a blog. . .I tried with that baby post thing that has been going around and nothing showed up when I posted--can you help. . so I can be one of your five!!! Julie

JMG said...

ok, it's done--can't wait! :)

katie said...

what if i don't have a blog....

Chris and Beth Will said...

thats ok if you don't have a blog. You can count anyway.