Tuesday, March 3, 2009

"I need to work on my 'puder'"


Caitlin working on her "puder". These glasses are broken now, too bad because she looks very studious and downright awesome in them.


We decided that punching the keys on the real computer wasn't such a good idea, so Chris made her this.
Sure it is just paper, but it is real to her- even though she stabbed it over and over and over with a pencil.

And the other day, this was her "puder". I am glad that she is using her imagination.
I think we need to take a closer look at those glasses. Yep, still awesome.

3 comments:

Ellis Family said...

What a cutie. Kayden always thinks he needs to work on the "puder" too. I love the glasses. I need a pair.

Dave and Julie said...

So cute! I am impressed with her creativity. I think fixing the glasses would be worth the investment hee hee.

Sharon said...

That is so cute! Cody use to use the hymn books at church as a computer. :-)