Monday, March 2, 2009

where does the time go

Why the lack of blogs for a week? The days have just been all filled up with other things I guess.
  • doctors appointments
  • trip to Utah to pick up my Grandma's sewing desk I bought from her (there will be a picture later on, I love the desk!)
  • playing outside in warm weather
  • cleaning the house
  • reorganizing parts of the house
  • unexpected trip to the ER (but than again, I guess a trip to the ER is never planned) A mishap with Ashlee, but she is well and healing.
  • another trip to the ER the following day for a follow up
  • church callings
  • busy, busy week of work for Chris
  • and I don't know what else, but the time did fly by

There will be more exciting blogs to come.

2 comments:

Ellis Family said...

It was fun to go to Utah for the night. I had a great time. We should do it again soon!

Minna Dyer said...

I love that you are blogging so much. It makes me feel like you are not so far away.
We're excited to see you!