Tuesday, March 3, 2009

tagged

5 Things I was doing 5 Years Ago
  • working at IMH in Laramie
  • taking my first trip to NYC with the Will family
  • celebrating our first year being married
  • Chris was probably in a show, hum.... I believe it was a Shakespeare: "Loves Labors Lost"
  • loving that Annie and David still lived in Laramie
5 Things on my To DO list for Today
  • I don't make to do lists
  • but today we will probably play outside
  • take naps
  • make a craft with Caitlin
  • go on a walk

5 Things I would do with a Million Dollars:

  • pay off our house
  • pay off our car
  • give to friends or family in need of a little
  • save most
  • go on a trip and maybe a cruise
5 Things I Want to be doing in 5 Years:
  • maybe doing some nursing again
  • helping my girls with their school work
  • being a good mom with a bigger family (I'm sure it will have expanded by than)
  • um.....gosh......I guess I need to work on my long term goals

I was "tagged", so I fulfilled. (thanks Brenda)

No comments: