Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Girls trip

I meant to post several days while we were in Arizona, but that obviously didn't happen. So now I am posting one large-long overview of the trip.
We spent some time at a few parks.

Ashlee only went up this slanting tube once because after one time I didn't want to follow her again.


Ashlee and Caitlin love their Annie

Mudding our feet with Dead Sea mud.
Annie said as the mud started drying "my legs look like an elephant"
Caitlin said "mine look like a zebra"
Many puzzles (and books).
Ashlee was a great helper in canning this chicken.
Caitlin made a new apron that says she is a good helper- which she is.
Caitlin was a bit under the weather at times with a terrible cold.
Picking apples at a nearby orchid. It had rained earlier so the leaves had so much water on them. Every time we would pick an apple we would get a fresh sprinkling of water.
There is such thing as a perfect apple and I was determined to make it mine.
We enjoyed plenty of time outside.
Annie and I made super cute sling bags- thanks for the idea Michelle Ross!
Great time with Bamma and Bampa.
We had a wonderful time- as we all do love to go down to Arizona. It was great to get back home and back to Dad (Chris), and find that fall has sprung in full force here now. The first frost of the season even came the night we got home- I'm glad our garden was grown out.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I'm honored to be your inspiration--both bags turned out so cute, way to be! Also, I always love seeing pictures of your family. thank you thank you. fun to see them thriving in AZ.